A blog about me and my adventure as an ex-pat.
Because someone told me to... Thank you Gaby.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

daylight robbery

Quick cute story about Charlotte...

We babysat for our neighbour at the weekend - we had 3 year old Cooper and baby Brooklyn over for a couple of hours.
Charlotte and Toby love their neighbours and enjoyed playing with them.
When their Mum came to get them, Brooklyn had fallen asleep on me so I offered to keep her until Jen had got sorted at her house and put Cooper down for his nap.
Charlotte was pretty tired too so we were crashed out on the sofas in the living room. She was chatting away to me when she sat up to say something and looked at me. Her face then fell and she looked appalled when she said to me "Oh Mummy! Baby Brooklyn! ... You have to give her back!" It was so cute bless her! She was so upset with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment