A blog about me and my adventure as an ex-pat.
Because someone told me to... Thank you Gaby.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

instagram

I am hooked!

I downloaded the instagram app on my iphone and I can now pretend that I take great photos!

For those of you who haven't used it, you take a photo on your phone and use instagram to filter and alter it to make it look like well like it wasn't taken on a phone!

I can then share the photo with other instagram users who follow me or share it on facebook.

Ordinary or dull photos look amazing using the filters:


This was taken on a dull day at the Farmers market.
I cropped it and added a sun-burst filter and hey presto!

Slightly blurred photos come to life: 


This is Charlotte performing on parent visitation day with her teacher Mrs Kelpin. 

We have been enjoying spending time with Jeremy's brother and family who are here for a 10 day holiday. It has been an amazing week and I don't want it to end!!

Here are some of the things we have been up to:

Strawberry picking (I love how the strawberries are the only things in focus) 


Digging a hole on a beach in South Haven (again I love the blurred bucket) 


Waiting for pancakes in Cracker Barrel 


Playing giant checkers outside Cracker Barrel


Fun in the sun in the neighbours' back yard


Firepit (I love the cozy coupe car in the background that Toby is driving) 


I love this picture... 
He loves playing with his sister. 
She is drinking my fizzy water and eating s'mores 
whilst wearing a necklace and fairy costume. 



No comments:

Post a Comment