A blog about me and my adventure as an ex-pat.
Because someone told me to... Thank you Gaby.

Monday, April 9, 2012

spring has sprung...

So I do miss the English gardens... Walking down the road to a friend's house or to the post office and looking at all of the front gardens along the way... We do like to plant in our front gardens though I have to say that we put quite a lot of work into our old garden but you couldn't really tell - they do take a lot of upkeep! So I suppose that is a freedom that we have with a rented house. All we can do is take care of the grass and plant a few containers (and we pay the lad across the road to mow the lawn!!)

But I do love the blossom trees here - they are beautiful shades of purples, pinks and white. And the tulips are flowering (a little early) and look beautiful!

Here is a beautiful blossom tree in Grand Rapids:



And the tree outside our house: 


And my tulip bulbs from Holland (MI) have flowered! 




No comments:

Post a Comment