A blog about me and my adventure as an ex-pat.
Because someone told me to... Thank you Gaby.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

five kisses...

I know I am biased but Toby is such a sweet little boy! He never stops smiling and although he still can't pronounce 'Fs' his command of English makes us smile.

Every night when we put him to bed he asks both of us for five kisses. He puckers up and delivers each kiss whilst counting them. You then get an extra one (that you can't count) and asks you to "leave the door a little bit open".

Sometimes I try to get into his bed and pretend to go to sleep and he shouts "No Mummy! It's time for you to go downstairs and tidy up!". 

He is a boy who likes his sleep! He closes his eyes, grabs hold of the label on his pajamas and sucks his thumb until he falls asleep.

Apart from the other night when we had a new babysitter. The kids know her from school but Toby must have forgotten who was downstairs because she said he was shouting 'SOMEBODY come and help me!"

Other favourite sayings we love are "Something is not right!", "isn't that cool (pronounced coo-oll") and "Mummy, I need to tell you something". 

Precious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment