A blog about me and my adventure as an ex-pat.
Because someone told me to... Thank you Gaby.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Do you want to build a snowman?


"Let it go, let it go! .... The cold never bothered me anyway!"

Yep that is pretty much all I have heard for over 3 weeks now!

We took the kids to see the latest Disney Princess movie and they are obsessed! Even Toby.
To be honest, I have the songs going round and round in my head and we all loved it so much we went back to see it a second time!

I hadn't realised it was a Princess movie or a musical but was pleasantly surprised! The trailer made me think it would be similar to Ice age with a goofy snowman and reindeer as the main characters.

But it's actually about an ice queen and based on an old tale from Hans Christian Andersen.
I'm not exaggerating to say it's the best movie out of Disney (not Pixar) in 20 years with beautiful animation, a fun and well paced storyline and broadway style songs that you really can listen to over and over again. Believe me - we have the CD in the car and have listening to nothing else since!

It has really sparked Charlotte's imagination and it is fun to see the kids so engrossed in the big screen! We don't watch a lot of TV in our house (a lack of adverts make for a very short Christmas present list!) but we do like watching movies!

So if you haven't already, get yourselves to the cinema (borrow a kid if you have to) and go see Frozen!

No comments:

Post a Comment