A blog about me and my adventure as an ex-pat.
Because someone told me to... Thank you Gaby.

Monday, September 3, 2012

photo-a-day-august

I did the photo-a-day challenge again in August and here are my photos:


1. Outside - an evening bike ride
2. One - One duvet in one commercial washer with one chid watching
3. Coin 
4. Somewhere you sat - a welcome sight after an 11 mile run 



5. Logo
6. Writing - the date on our beach pass
7. 8 o'clock - breakfast 
7. 8 o'clock - boys out on a trail bike ride



8. Glasses - Si's sunglasses which have been repaired every day this week with superglue (and tissue!) 
9. Messy - visitors make a mess but bring such joy! 
10. Ring
11. Purple - one of my favourite clothing brands (I miss Dorothy Perkins!)



12. Spoon
13. Simple - pleasures like being the first to dip into the butter
14. Arrow - at Sleeping Bear Dunes
15. Ready - for fishing apparently! 



16. Food - of the junk variety... Bye bye processed food, hello 'clean eating' 
17. Faces - from the last two weeks of fun! 
18. Inside - getting warm with a coffee at Biggby! 
19. Hole



20. Today 
21. Cool - ice cream treat after his first day at daycare
22. Home 
23. Pair 



24. Path 
25. Fresh - off a flight from Oz (via LA) 
26. Dream 
27. Tap 



28. Clock
29. Down - the slide after stroller strides 
30. Card - my little girls turns 4 on Sunday!
31. Hiding - a nocturnal kinkajou at Binder park zoo last weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment