A blog about me and my adventure as an ex-pat.
Because someone told me to... Thank you Gaby.

Friday, February 3, 2012

the one with the cookies

Sometimes I get really excited over little things. But being here is just like living out the tv programmes I used to watch or seeing things I have only seen in the movies...

Take yesterday for example. I was just about to get Toby out of bed and head out to collect Charlotte from school when there was a knock at the door... It was my 6 year old neighbour, dressed in her Girl Scout outfit, selling cookies (just like the little girl in Friends that Ross put in a wheelchair and then he had to try and sell her cookies). At $3.50 a box, they are not cheap, but it is great to be able to help Elise out and it put a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment