A blog about me and my adventure as an ex-pat.
Because someone told me to... Thank you Gaby.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

December photo-a-day

I didn't do too well in December with the photo-a-day challenge. I tried to take a photo every day on my phone, but I wanted to relax on our trip to England and not be distracted by trying to remember the prompt and get a great shot each day.

So here are my photos (a little off script!):


1: 8am - making Christmas decorations before breakfast
2: peace - and quiet, making mince pies 
whilst one is out with Daddy and the other is napping! :) 
3: something I held - yum! 



4: black and white - water boiling in a pan
5: looking up 
6: from where I live - Christmas lights on my street
7: stars



8: someone I love - my daughter
9: out and about - in Cracker barrel and jumping for joy as I finally did it! 
I'm a genius at the pegboardgame
10: (first presents) under - the Christmas tree
11: sweet - gingerbread train



12: hat - check out the bear lurking behind Santa! bearfishing 
13: lights - Christmas tree
14: something green - Christmas towel
15: outdoors - well out and about at the Water street coffee shop



16: something I made - my daughter, asleep
17: on the floor - random train track parts
18: makes you feel merry - ugly Christmas sweaters
19: something beginning with 'S' - Christmas show at preschool



20: car journey from Heathrow
21: darts on the tv
22: fish and chips
23: flooding in England has reached the kids' playground



24: fabulous Christmas decorations at the Trafford Centre
25: Christmas pudding 
26: Boxing day run
27: fun on the farm



28: fun-tastic soft play
29: balloon modelling - not as easy as it looks! 
30: in Liverpool
31: New years eve with the ladies!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment